Accepted Payment Methods for Hostragon
Hostragon accepts most major credit and debit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Bitcoins, and other alt-coins or other cryptos currencies. Your billing account must have a valid payment method at all times.
If you are unable to replace a failing payment method with a different, valid payment method, you can disable billing and close your billing account.
You should be aware that even when a billing account is closed, your credit card information is not retained on your account.
Now the payment methods available to you depend on your currency and country.
In most countries, you can set up a credit card, debit card, or bank account as a primary payment method.
Note that some credit cards might require additional authorization from your bank in order to be used to pay Hostragon bills. Please check with the issuer of your card for more details.
You can also set up a backup credit or debit card as a safety net. That way, if your primary payment method fails, we'll charge your costs to your backup payment method.
This ensures that your Hostragon APIs and cloud services keep running.
Bank account payments (also known as direct debit or ACH) allow you to specify a bank account to use as the primary funding source for your account.
Your account isn't active until you verify your bank account. Verification of your bank account may take up to 10 days.
You can use the Payment Methods page of the Billing and Cost Management console to perform the following tasks:
- View payment methods associated with your account
- Add a credit card to your Hostragon account
- Designate a default credit card
- Update your credit card
- Confirm that your credit card is up to date
- Make a payment
- Remove a payment method from your Hostragon account
You should be aware of the following important points:
- We accept debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo.
- Prepaid cards and Virtual Credit Cards (VCCs) may not be accepted for payment.
- By default, payments are processed automatically so you don't have to worry that your service will stop running if you forget to make a payment. If you prefer to make a payment in advance, you can do so at any time.
- If you entered your billing account information recently, it may take a few hours for your account to become active. If you have a problem finding the verification email or verifying your account, please notify our billing team.
If your new payment method is a U.S. bank account, you can instantly verify your bank account rather than use the challenge deposit which takes 2-5 days.
When updating your payment method, keep in mind:
- You can edit all the details for your payment method, except for the credit card or bank account number.
- Your account always needs at least one payment method on file. If you ever want to remove a payment method, you should add a new payment method first.
- If your credit card has expired and you receive a new credit card with the same account number and an updated expiration date and CVV number, just update your card details. You don't need to add it as a new payment method.
- If the number of your credit card or bank account has changed, we consider it a new credit card or bank account. You need to add it as a new payment method and then remove the outdated payment method.
PayPal is a digital wallet that follows you wherever you go.
Pay any way you want. Link your credit cards to your PayPal Digital wallet, and when you want to pay, simply log in with your username and password and pick which one you want to use.
Using PayPal is fast, simple, and secure.
We will help you pay in just a few clicks. Enter your email address and password, and you’re pretty much done!
There’s no need to run around searching for your wallet. Better yet, you don’t need to type in your financial details again and again when making a purchase online. We make it simple for you to pay with just your email address and password.
PayPal is the safer way to pay because we keep your financial information private. It isn’t shared with anyone else when you shop, so you don't have to worry about paying businesses and people you don't know.
On top of that, we've got your back. If your eligible purchase doesn’t arrive or doesn’t match its description, we will refund you the full purchase price plus shipping costs with PayPal's Buyer Protection program.
There are millions of places you can use PayPal worldwide. In addition to online stores, there are many charities that use PayPal to raise money. Find a list of charities you can donate to here.
Additionally, you can send funds internationally to anyone almost anywhere in the world with PayPal. All you need is their email address. Sending payments abroad has never been easier.
You do not need to have any balance in your account to use PayPal. Similar to a physical wallet, when you are making a purchase, you can choose to pay for your items with any of the credit cards that are attached to your account. There is no need to pre-fund your account.
If you link a rewards credit card to your PayPal digital wallet, you can continue to collect your points with every purchase.
Buying with PayPal is usually free. There is no charge to open a PayPal account and there is no cost for buying products or services.
If your transaction requires a currency conversion, we will use a retail exchange rate (the wholesale cost of foreign currency as denominated by an outside financial institution) plus a conversion service charge. Read more about currency conversion and merchant fees here.
You can add more than one card to your PayPal account but, for your security, a card can only link to one PayPal account at a time.
To add your card, sign into your PayPal account. Go to Profile and click Add/Edit Credit Card. Select the card type, enter the required details and click Save. You're all done!
If you are having issues signing into your account because you forgot your username or password, we can help you recover this information here.
Paying with PayPal
Customers can complete their purchase with PayPal.
All you need to pay is your login and password–your sensitive information is never shared with sellers.
Adding a credit card via PayPal
When you use your credit cards through PayPal, they work just the same, but you don't have to enter your information every time. Just link the credit card to your account and keep earning those points.
Checking out with PayPal
All you need to know is your email and password so you can forget all your credit card numbers and secret codes.
Experience a faster, more secure & more simpler cPanel hosting service. Each website you host with us comes with a CA-validated SSL certificate, malware detection, optional CDN, Mod_Pagespeed, Cloudflare, HTTP2, 99.995% uptime SLA, 24-7 support, free site migration service, SSH/SFTP for geek-level access, transparent pricing and a solid 30-day money-back guarantee.